
ALSO... as a little overdue update....
Mckenna and I are still in Utah. We are happy to be here, but are excited to go home to be with "Daddy" in two days! We did some fun things...here was our journey!
First, before we left I had my 23rd birthday. Mckenna drew a card for me!
Then, Mckenna played with Aunt Rylie in Grandma and Grandpa's swing set!
THEN UNCLE ROBBY GOT HOME FROM AUSTRALIA!!!!! YAY!!!! We have loved having him back in the U.S. and look forward to some fun times ahead!
We have had some YUMMY food, great company and lots of laughs. If anyone wants a good laugh play the Ninja game (for xbox) at like 1:00am! It is hilarious- even if I was the only one laughing!!!!!!
Two last pictures of my beautiful sister, Rylie....
14 comments:
Cara those are great pictures you took of your sister! I LOVE the first one. So creative! You go girl! :)
Sounds like you have been busy!! That picture of Rylie and her friend is so fun!! great idea. and I especially love the picture of your mom and Rob, I bet you all are glad to have him back home!! We need to get together SOON. My last final is today!!!!!
Cara your photography skills are AWESOME!!! I'm so impressed! I would totally love for you to take some pictures of Cody Chandler and me :) That one of your mom and Rob is great, way to capture the moment! We're glad that you're coming home soon, can't wait to play!! :D
so glad you updated! it looks like you're having fun taking pictures! they look awesome!
I can't believe how much older Riley looks. The last time I saw her, she was just a little girl. Where does the time go? Your pictures turned out beautifully... I'll bet Jeff missed you guys.
I can't believe Robbie is home already. It went by so fast. I love all your pictures. You do a great job.
Great photo work sis!! I can't wait to get my camera so we can play. I really hope things work out this summer so we can come see you. LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
Oh my goodness! I love those pictures!!
Robbie's home? Wow! Cara, Your pictures are amazing; you're very talented. :)
such cute pictures!! It was so good to see those pics of Rylie and Rob! When did they grow up so fast?!
I have been waiting for an update! Looks so fun. Miss you girl!
I love the pic you took of Rylie and her buddy. I am so glad that Rob is home, safe and sound. He looks exactly the same :) I miss you so much! And Hallie misses Mckenna :)
I just realized this is the post about Rob coming home, yet you called it "Rylie and more," sorry Rob I guess you are simply part of the "more" ... haha
Post a Comment