Monday, November 1, 2010

Holly Jolly Holidays!

I am super excited (and extremely nervous...) to share my latest endeavor.

I am making and selling all sorts of Christmas fun :-) at Holly Jolly Holidays



STOCKINGS that look like this






With Intials...Rhinestones...Fun Fabrics...Flowers...

and then soon to come

some awesome ADVENT Calendars

fancy fabric PLACEMATS

and other Christmas DECOR!



The website is a work in progress. It takes time to put together all of these cute handmade items, so please check back soon for more products!

If you like what you see please pass the information along to family and friends!

I will also be posting on Etsy.com soon, so check me out there if not on the blog!



***CUSTOM ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED just let me know :-)

4 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Yay, I am SO excited that you're doing this! And having seen the stocking in person I can confirm that they are SO SO cute- I cant wait to get mine! So excited to see the advent calendar too Ü

Krista said...

that stocking is so cute! I can't wait to see more!

Delia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delia said...

You are so awesome Cara and talented!