Friday, March 2, 2012

HOME

Friday February 17th we got to bring sweet Hannah home! We had to wait until the afternoon for the doctor to do rounds and discharge us. We got to spend lots of time snuggling.
Grandma and Grandpa Gall got this outfit for her. She JUST missed wearing clothes for Valentine's day, so I decided to put it on her instead of her original "going home" outfit.
The nurses were all so proud that Hannah upgraded to a "big girl" bed the night that we nested.
All ready to go!
Daddy had LOTS of "help" carrying Hannah out to the car. Notice Mckenna's outfit... she is really into dressing herself right now, ha!
Love these chubby helping hands. The wanted to do EVERYTHING to help her! Andrew kept saying "Hold it! Hold it!"

Mckenna's first time holding Hannah. We are in the goofy smile stage. We better work on that :-)
Andrew holding "it". He loved looking at her hands and feet.
A video of Andrew holding Hannah

4 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

HOw cute!!!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

That is the sweetest video! Hannah is so beautiful. Fits right in your family!

I'm watching my nephew for 5 days and then I want to come see you!!

Jenni said...

So glad she is home! That is the cutest video... Andrew is so sweet with her!!

Josh and Tiff said...

Your kids are so cute. I am impressed with how gentle Andrew was in the video. So happy Hannah is home.