After church we
This is the best you get when your models are 3 kids three years old and under!
but you get really sweet and random pictures like this one too!
Our gorgeous girl!
This picture is getting blown up and hung in their room ASAP! Aren't they so sweet together!!! I only wish Hannah were in her matching dress- oh well.
Easter clothes!
Handsome Drew! I am absolutely, positively IN LOVE with his cheeks! I squish and kiss them ALL the time. When do you think he will start getting embarrassed by me?!
Anyone else get three year old pictures like these? Also, isn't her hair AMAZING? My little sister curled it for us! I am still practicing :-)
3 comments:
LOVE her hair!! Can you teach me?! Brooklyn's is getting so long and I am struggling with what to do with it! YOur kids are so adorable Cara!
Holy cow you can sew! What talent! I can do hair. Let's switch :).
these ar esooo cute ...your cute lil family!!! :)
Post a Comment