On February 5th we went to the doctor for sonogram #3. We were HOPING that we could find out the sex of the baby, but I was trying now to get my hopes up. The lady who was performing the sonogram checked all the necessary things (measuring the head, femur, checking for enough blood vessels, etc.) When she finished doing all the things she needed too she showed us a picture and said "She is a Girl!!!" We had placed bets (sort of...) on the way to the doctors office. JEFF WON!!! He got to choose where we ate dinner and he choose Cheesecake Factory.
After the doctors office we went to Target and I got to buy my first outfit for the baby!!! It was really exciting to choose some cute little pink pajamas for her! Now I can't wait to meet her!!!!!
2 comments:
Cara you are sneaky! I can't believe you had a blog this whole time and didn't even tell me about it!!! Good work. It is so cute!! And we are SOOO soo excited for your little girl to come. I have already made her some headbands!!
yay a girl!
Post a Comment