(excluding Hannah- girl in grey shirt- she was my roommate at the time this picture was taken)
Ever since we bought our house and moved to San Antonio I have wanted visitors. Of course my amazing sister-in-law, Jana, and her family (they live 7 minutes from us...) have been here dozens of times and served as great visitors...roasting marshmallows, hot dogs, playing games, and even a great High School Musical #2 party! But, I have really wanted other people to come visit us, especially my mom and sisters! WELL, I just got the confirmation today that my little sister and little brother are coming to visit in the middle of April!!!!! I am SO excited!!! On top of that my Brother-in-law, Sister-in-law, and their kids are coming from Arizona for spring break!! They won't be staying here, but they will get to see our cute house and it will be SO fun to see them! There girls are super adorable!!!
Only a couple of weeks after Tyler and Rylie leave our great friends Cody and Amber are coming to visit us. So within a matter of a month we are so privileged to have not one, not two, but THREE sets of visitors and of course I AM ECSTATIC!!!!!!! Now I just have to get the guest room all ready for someone to stay in it (until now it has been storage)!
On a side note- if anyone has any ideas of things to do with a 13 and 15 year old here in San Antonio I am all ears!!!!

7 comments:
YAY Cara I'm so glad you gave me your blog address! :) It is good to see that you and Jeff are having so much fun. And Congrats on the baby girl! You'll have to post a pregnant pic when you start to have a little belly. How fun!
Hey Cara this is Allie Cowgill I was in the GAL 2nd Ward with you...
Hows it going?!
Here is my blog
http://afralick.blogspot.com/
Isn't it so fun to have your own house!?? We love it! That is so exciting that your family is coming. Grandma Jacque just came to visit us this weekend to spoil me for my birthday. It was great! I love being the little hostess!
Having family and visitors is so much fun. It's a nice lift from the everyday sameness. It's just not fun cleaning up after them once they're gone.
cara! thanks for commenting. it's so fun to have other people's blogs to look at! don't worry about not looking like you're expecting yet. i feel like i get bigger every day! hope you're doing great!
Oh thank you for replying back to me!!
We met through mutual friends, he is so awesome. Congrats to you too! Aren't you two expecting a little one as well!?
Yay, i can't wait to be an official guest in the guest room! it will be GREAT FUN- we're so excited! We miss you guys and are counting down the days till play time... :)
Post a Comment