Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Hearts Day


We had a great day...What a beee-utiful girl! She was wearing her cute Valentine's shirt that we bought last year, right after we found out she was going to be a girl.


We went to a late lunch with my parents to Cafe Trio...yum... and then went bowling. We had so much fun and Rylie loved babysitting Mckenna!

Hope you all had a great day!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Red is a good color for Mckenna!

amber {and co.} said...

Awww, so cute! Chandler wanted Mckenna to be his valentine :) Glad you guys had a fun Valentines day, you'll have to let us know how the restaurant was!

Brittany said...

That shirt is adorable. And Mckenna even cuter. She always just looks so posed. What a photogenic(sp?) little thing. I'm glad you guys are having a good time and eating lots of good food :)

Jared and Delia said...

What a cute memory about that shirt.

Annie said...

She is so cute! You are so good with your camera! We’ve had some creepy stuff going on with our blog, and are going to go private. Could you email me your email address? I’ll send you an invite when I switch it. Thank you!
afoote3@cox.net

Hannah said...

So I think she looks like a good mix of you guys. Some pics I think she looks just like Jeff but in others I see so much of you. Love ya!