Mckenna is SUCH a happy baby. She loves to play with StUfFeD animals, baby DOLLS and bOOks! She eats lots of RAViOLi, stRing chEEsE, cHicKen, pretZels and ChEEtoS. She loves to play in the bath tub or to go SwImmIng. She has SiX teeth and was diagnosed with Vesicoureteral Reflux (reflux in the urinary tract) two weeks ago. She is TALL and sKinnY. She has been on TWentY-ThRee flights, including a LONG flight to PArIs! She is the SWEETest girl I could ever ask for! We LoVe having Mckenna and look forward to many more years with her!!!!
9 comments:
We LOVE Mckenna Grace, she is so fun and we love spending time with her (especially Chandler who loves his best bud :) That picture is adorable, and that outfit looks familiar ;)
The picture is really adorable, you can see how big she is getting...teeth and all!
Love the picture! Wow I think at 1 she has been on more flights than me ever!
23 flights?? Holy cow thats a lot! SHe is quite the little traveler! And so stinkin cute like always.....we need to get together again sometime.
She is too cute! Avery even has that same outfit from Costco! :)
She is a perfect mixture of both you and Jeff, she's a cutie! 23 flights is a ton!
I guess I should have said 23 ONE way flights... each time we go to Utah we fly 4 one ways... SA to Denver, Denver to SLC then back again :-) What am I going to do when she doesn't fly for free?????
That is a LOT of flights. Cute picture. YOu are a great photographer.
She is absolutely adorable! I bet you just have so much fun with her! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment