haha, hopefully everyone else will get it faster than I did :) Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!
You're still my idol. Like I've said, if we can help, let us know! Cute way of showing it too!
Congratulations!!! Thats soo exciting! Good luck with everything!
Yay!!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!!!
Oh my heck! What a CUTE idea!! Congrats! Hope your doing well......see ya tomorrow, right??!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Mckenna will love being a sister.
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
that is wonderful! so cute!
whoo hoo!! CONGRATS guys!! :)
congrats!!
Cute! HAHA! I liked finding out through a text better though :) It was so good to talk to you, even through my fingers :) CONGRATS again!!!!
Congrats you guys!! I had a feeling you were...how exciting! Enjoy your alone time with Mckenna, she's gonna be a great big sister!!
No way!! Congratulations. That is so exciting!!
O my Gosh congrats that is so exciting. I love the way you told everyone very clever.
Awesome!! Congrats!!
Whoa, wait..... what?!!!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
That was cute! Good idea! Congrats! I hope you feel well during the move, Jeff's comment was my favorite.
That is WAY exciting, you two! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Love how you announced it! Hope you are feeling well.
LOL!!! I love it! congrats again! So excited for ya! :)
That is such a cute way to announce! CONGRATS!
Yea!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see this new little one!!
That is so awesome! I'm a little jealous.
CARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment
27 comments:
haha, hopefully everyone else will get it faster than I did :) Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!
You're still my idol. Like I've said, if we can help, let us know! Cute way of showing it too!
Congratulations!!! Thats soo exciting! Good luck with everything!
Yay!!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!!!
Oh my heck! What a CUTE idea!! Congrats! Hope your doing well......see ya tomorrow, right??!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Mckenna will love being a sister.
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
that is wonderful! so cute!
whoo hoo!! CONGRATS guys!! :)
congrats!!
Cute! HAHA! I liked finding out through a text better though :) It was so good to talk to you, even through my fingers :) CONGRATS again!!!!
Congrats you guys!! I had a feeling you were...how exciting! Enjoy your alone time with Mckenna, she's gonna be a great big sister!!
No way!! Congratulations. That is so exciting!!
O my Gosh congrats that is so exciting. I love the way you told everyone very clever.
Awesome!! Congrats!!
Whoa, wait..... what?!!!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
That was cute! Good idea! Congrats! I hope you feel well during the move, Jeff's comment was my favorite.
That is WAY exciting, you two! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Love how you announced it! Hope you are feeling well.
LOL!!! I love it! congrats again! So excited for ya! :)
That is such a cute way to announce! CONGRATS!
Yea!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see this new little one!!
That is so awesome! I'm a little jealous.
CARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment