I forgot to update about Jeff's school situation...
For now he is taking online pre-req classes for the MISM program. We are hoping to get into BYU or ASU. He will take the GMAT soon (December-ish) and the send in all of his applications. Applications aren't even due until like March, so it will be awhile before we find out where we are headed. For now we are staying in Texas until baby boy comes in April (or MAYBE March... :-) is that hopeful thinking? haha! Mckenna was 2 weeks early!) We will put our house back up for sale after the Holidays and if it sells we will most likely just rent here for a couple months!
In the mean time think good thoughts for Jeff!! We are hoping he gets a GREAT score on the GMAT :-)
Also, if I haven't talked to you in a long time- I am really sorry! I have been busy, but also just plain ol' pregnant (I know most of you understand that-ha!) I will call you one day...but until then sorry.....
2 comments:
Yay...that is great new. I have a hard time just sitting and waiting. It sounds like you are better at that than I am. :) I know what you mean about just feeling so stretched you don't have time to do the normal things when you are pregnant. Plus your nesting brain takes you on tangents you can't get off of and such...yeah been there. I think I went on a major blogging strike when I was pregnant.
Thank you for the tip on Windows live. I am so going to check that out. Thanks! Oh and do you know if it will watermark your pictures for you?
Thank you for the up-date. Good luck with the GMAT.
Post a Comment