#1- Last Wednesday we found out we are having a baby BOY... I wasn't sure if I was ready for BLUE instead of PINK, but I am really excited now!
#2- Mckenna is growing up so much. She talks all the time and has even learned to say BROTHER which sounds more like "Blotha" (she even sticks her tongue out at the end-adorable!)
#3- Mckenna LOVES to be outside. Whenever we go to leave she runs to the front step and sits down. She doesn't want to get in her car seat she just wants to sit on the front porch!
#4- Mckenna is really good at throwing fits, but is CUTER than ever!!!!
#5- We put our Christmas tree up a whole week ago... YAY, I love Christmas!!!!! The bottom half is undecorated since Mckenna keeps pulling the ornaments down and playing with them, but it is still beautiful!
#6- I was in charge of our ward Fall Festival. It was a crazy time and I am glad it is over. Next up...CHRISTMAS PARTY! December 12th is coming WAY too fast. I am not quite ready it to come!!!
#7- We have been playing lots and lots with cousin Jax and best buds Chandler and Ryan. We went to the San Antonio zoo for the first time a couple weeks ago and LOVED IT. Mckenna's favorites were the MONKEYS! She thought they were so fun!
#8- We are excited for Thanksgiving--- Marty and Heidi are coming! YAY! I can't wait for cranberry salad. It is a Jones tradition that I have fallen in LOVE with! Much better than the traditional cranberry goo...
#9- A little pregnancy product review... I got a BeBand to help hold my pre-pregnancy pants (that used to be a little to big...and are still too big) up! They are supposed to help hold up pre-pregnancy pants once you go the unbuttoning trick (and hide the fact that they are unbuttoned..haha) and other helpful things through out pregnancy-woohoo! I absolutely love the thing!! Belts were getting too annoying :-). I think every pregnancy woman should get one! On this topic the other day at Gap I got 3 maternity dress, 5 maternity tops, a shirt for Mckenna and 3 books all for $50!! Woohoo! Usually maternity stuff is so expensive, so I was EXCITED!!
#10- I have been loving TLC's baby shows... A Baby Story and Birth Day... I guess there is something about being pregnant! I can't wait to have a little baby again- well I guess I can wait because it will be hard to have two, but it is EXCITING!!!
#11- Our lives aren't very exciting right now! Jeff goes to school and I play with Mckenna.... What a fun life :-)
Now For picture overload....
9 comments:
Hooray for blog updates!! I know I've said this a million times already, but we are SO excited for you to have a cute little boy!! And we LOVE being able to spend so much time with you and Mckenna, she is getting cuter and smarter every day! (and that zebra costume was the best ΓΌ) I agree, the belly band is so great, I wore it after I had Chandler when my maternity pants were too big but my normal jeans didn't quite fit yet- a maternity must have!
Hey Cara! Yay for an update! I am so excited for you to have a boy! Totally exciting!!! Boys are so fun. Your little baby isn't so little anymore, she has gotten SO big and so cute! Love your tree by the way!
Thank you for updating your blog!
Mckenna made one cute zebra! Makenna calls them "brebras" and loved seeing her!
Our ward Christmas party is on Dec. 12, too! Good luck getting everything done!
Thanks for the update. McKenna keeps getting prettier and prettier. It is so cute that she loves the ourdoors :)
Congrats!
Mckenna is adorable! I love her zebra costume. Ah...you already have your tree up. I am having a hard time thinking Christmas early this year. Usually I want to jump right in too.
You're a much better mom than me. I don't know if we'll put the tree up. It just sounds like so much work! haha.
I'm jealous you got such a great deal on pregnancy clothes!
Go team blue!
Ok, now I need an update on the school and living status. So are you staying in Texas now and Jeff is still going to school...fill me in. I love McKenna's costume and I am very excited you are having a boy, I think boys are way easy, but I don't know what it is like to have a girl either. Congratulations.
YAY for baby boy! That is exciting. Your tree is awesome and I love Mckenna in her zebra outfit!
Wow! So much going on for you guys! Congrats on finding out you are havinga boy! YAY! That's so exciting! And goodluck with selling the house and Jeff getting into school. I'm sure everything will work on fine!
Ok so we need to get together! It has been way too long! :)
Post a Comment