Every kid gets attached to something, right? When I was a nanny the parents had SEVERAL of the oldest boy's favorite blanket. They probably had 6! At the time I didn't understand their reasoning like I do now...
Last night was the second night this week that Mckenna woke up (around 1am) crying for KITTY. The first night kitty was hidden under the blanket and last night kitty was in the dryer (she needed a bath, BADLY) .... Last night we realized WE NEED MULTIPLE KITTIES!!!
Our problem- this is where you all come in- we can't find kitty at any Target around us (we have tried 4). SO, if any of you happen to be at a Target in the next couple of weeks will you PLEASE check the stuffed animal section for KITTY...PLEASE! She is Circo brand, black and white, and floppy. We will pay you back (and would even pay shipping)!!! If you could find multiple kitties that is even better!!!!!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Awww, she really does love her kitty, it's so sweet!! We're keeping our eyes out all over for one, hopefully you'll get lucky and one will turn up!!
Aww cute but that is quite a problem that you can't find another. I wish we had a target here. Did you try Target.com?
Post a Comment