Two beautiful Jones girls and the newest studly Jones boy!
Mckenna took a break from her thrilling day with the Holmes family to come and see her brother. When I asked her what his name is, she responded "name." So we explained a bit that this is her brother and his name is Andrew. She figured it out quickly and on the way home with Aunt Jana even said to her "Andrew pretty baby."
We are still doing great, Cara and baby will come home Thursday.
See More Photos HERE!

8 comments:
Love the picture of the 3 of them! So cute!!
Oh Congrats! He is beautiful!
You all are sooo CUTE!! I love you all. Call me again I feel back to sleep after the kids left.
Congrats you guys! He certainly is a stud, that's for sure!
Congrats!!!! He is so so so precious. He totally looks like a Charlesworth/Jones prodigy. I love the picture of you three. You look awesome! Just had a baby and still rockin the good looks :) Keep us posted with tons and tons of pics!
I'm soooo sad I couldn't make it to the hospital today!!! You all look so awesome can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby boy!! I hope all 4 of you get some rest!!
Congratulations! He is adorable. Hope all continues to go well.
Post a Comment