Friday, July 30, 2010

HE DID IT...


This cute, cute guy SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!! WoooOoOhHoooOOO! I can't believe how good it feels to not wake up at night :-)

This picture is of him watching the fireworks at South Padre Island. He loved them, but HATED the wind (that is why his head is being covered).

He now is 19 lbs, he eats like crazy, and LOVES his big sister! His favorite toy is a blanket. He loves to put it in his mouth (I think I should make him a taggy blanket).

We love our little Drewsky!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!! He is so so so dang cute!!!!! I wanna kiss those cheeks :) I am so happy for you and your night of sleep. He caught on quick. You are one lucky mama, either that or you got some mad baby whispering skills :)

Thanks for the birthday call, btw. It was good to hear your voice. I miss you!

Brittany said...

I totally missed the "Life Goes On" post below. Don't know how that happened. I just have to leave another comment because Mckenna is seriously so pretty. I loved her hair in the curlers :) And you guys just look so happy and cute. I just had to tell you that.

Delia said...

What a blessing. I relish that first night they sleep all the way through. He is so cute. Oh my goodness.

Jenni said...

We haven't seen you guys in FOREVER! he is SO big. More pictures please!!

Jessica said...

Yay! That is the best feeling, to finally sleep through the night after weeks and months of waking up multiple times during the night!