Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Kids Say

Kids say the cutest things AND our kid is no exception.

Here are some of our favorites...

**We were at Macy's the other night and I walked away from Jeff and the kids**
Mckenna: Come on back, Mommy!
Me: Just a minute (not really paying attention to what she is saying to me)
Jeff: Did she really just say COME ON BACK?
Me: Huh?
Mckenna: (again...) Come on back, Mommy (this time slightly more worried, she really did want me to walk back to them)


**After Sunday dinner last week we drove by the San Antonio Temple on our drive home from my SIL house***
Me: Mckenna, do you see the Temple?
Mckenna: YEP (pronounced more like "yap")

We stopped at light to turn left onto a side street to see the Temple better and as we turned...

Mckenna: OH NO, I lost it Temple

As we finished our turn

Mckenna: I FIND IT!



**Any time we put her into the car she starts to worry about it being hot. We always tell her it isn't hot it is just warm. I guess we have taught her well**
Mckenna: Not hot, just a yittle bit woarm (that is the best way I can spell how she says it...)


She calls Andrew "Drewsky" or "An-dewsky" (sometimes sounding like "An-dooky").

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Too cute! Lainey does the same thing with "I find it", instead of found it and with practically everything!

And I love the "yittle bit woarm", we have the same phrase for bath water! Haha. :o)

Brittany said...

SO SO SO cute. I need to see more pics of that little "A-dookey" :) And Kenna too.

For some reason, your guy's blog isn't coming up on my sidebar when you post something new. I wonder if that is happening with everyone's cuz I see you have little comments and that is so rare for you. Just FYI in case there is something you can fix to make it work right.