I have been eyeing this Anthropologie bedding for YEARS...literally at least 2 years! I really like the purple (but would love it even better in white...love, love, love me some simple clean white bedding). Of course, at this point in our lives we can't really afford to spend $300+ on bedding.
WELLL... today I happened upon a tutorial from Kojo Designs. I am beyond excited. This will probably become one of my most time consuming projects, but it will be SOOO worth it. Our bed will be gorgeous :-)
I am really loving the white, but what do you think about a silver-y grey or maybe even a light robins egg blue? Oh the possibilities!!!
2 comments:
SO FUN! I am with you on this one Cara. I think I will start this after graduation. I love it!
So Beautiful ! I love it! I can't wait to see how yours turns out!
Post a Comment