Saturday, June 6, 2009

ALL BETTER!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

haha! you guys are funny. I usually always notice those things but missed that one :) I love the pictures of the little baby below. So cute!

Saundra and Hoby said...

I love this photo...you are getting so good at taking pictures! It helps to have such a wonderful subject to take pictures of too.

Love you...mom

Caitlin said...

what a cute picture! so fun!

Annie said...

I love that picture!!! So cute. I think that's one of my favorite things about baby hands is when they're grabbing. Your friends' baby pictures turned out so good! The light was perfect.
To answer your question, we have an Olympus E-410. I'm pretty sure that most of the blog pictures I've used have been done with a 25 mm fixed 2.8 lens. It's kind of Olympus' version of the Nikon or Cannon 50 mm 1.8 fix. lenses. What have you been using? They look wonderful!

Brittany said...

All the pic's of mckenna are so darn cute. I especially love the piano pics. You are turning into quite the little photographer. What camera do you have??? We need a new one :) I miss you like crazy!!!!