Saturday, June 20, 2009

A friend for Mckenna




We were staying at Jana and Chad's when Mckenna decided to wake up from about 12am until 3am. She wouldn't eat, snuggle, or sleep so we finally turned the light on and let her play. She got out her cousin Ashley's large Care Bear stuffed animals with which she talked, played , and snuggled for about an hour. She finally fell asleep when we put a couple in the pack-and-play and let her play with them in there. The next day we took her to Target to pick out a friendly stuffed creature and she was in heaven. In fact, she wanted them all! The second we put one in the cart her eyes were on the rest on the shelf. Check out the video.

P.S. Notice the most awesome shopping carts ever at the new Super Target by our house.

Jeff

10 comments:

Cara Jones said...

We love "puppy"! Mckenna thinks it is so fun to snuggle him!!!

Jared and Delia said...

Cute girl!

The Fiores said...

Cutest video ever! Morgan does the same thing, people probably think I am crazy because I hold up toys to her and if I don't get a smile I put it back!

amber {and co.} said...

This is the cutest thing ever!! I'm so glad Mckenna got a new friend, I wish Chandler was more "into" stuffed animals because it's so darn cute! Does she want another new friend for her birthday?? :)

Jenni said...

so cute! I loved seeing her squeeze them!

Kelsey said...

Brooklyn just watched that video with me and she laughing at Mckenna and jealous of her new friend!! Very cute video, that's great she is into stuffed animals! I am not sure we have hit that stage with Brooklyn yet or if she ever will....way to get it on video! SupER DuPer CuTE!!!

Jessica said...

SOO Cute!

Tim and Jennifer said...

My fav is when you took them away and she started crying! My sister in law always does cute birthday themes (well, my niece is only two). I can't believe Mckenna is almost one!

Tara said...

Too cute! I miss that Target hahaha!

Brittany said...

How adorable!!! I can not believe how she has grown. I just never get to use the internet. I am out of the blogging world so I haven't seen her for a while and man oh man is she cute and big :)

PS About the bangs... I keep going back and forth. I am not sure. Wish I could be more help. I'm sorry!!!! Let me know what you decide though :)