As you can tell by my last post the first couple of weeks of having TWO kids were ROUGH!!!! I couldn't even make sense when typing a blog post that I could re-read and fix (haha- that last one was TERRIBLE, hopefully this one will be better!) We have had a very crazy and fun 2 months- woah, I can't believe Andrew is 2 months old! So much has happened so here are some clips from the last few weeks.

Mckenna using Andrew's paci. She started this as an attention thing, but now she just thinks she is funny.

I also walked into her room during one of her naps and this is how I found her. Adorable, huh? She LOVES her animals!!!

Cute Andrew!

My Grandma Gall made this BEAUTIFUL blanket and beanie hat! Oh how I LOVE them!!! They are so soft and ADORABLE!!!

Chillin' in Mom and Dad's bed

Sweet kisses

Mckenna LOVES playing in the water. This is the cool sprinkler she got for Easter.

Yep, she climbed into the tub with her clothes on. Welcome to my life :-)

Mckenna playing with Daddy after lunch at the Gristmill in Gruene, TX

Just a couple cute pictures of Mckenna


Mckenna doing our birthday tradition of banging pans while singing "Happy Birthday". She loved it!

My
LE CREUSET PAN! YAY! The best birthday present!!! I love using it!

Daddy and the kiddos all snuggled up!

At Sea World with Jaxon. Isn't Mckenna's face HILARIOUS?

We went to game 3 of the Suns vs Spurs series with the Phillips'. It was SO fun and a GREAT game!!!




Isn't this adorable? I love that Mckenna is finally liking babies. She was feeding her baby while daddy held her and Andrew.

Mckenna getting ready for church the day we blessed Andrew. She was real "happy" about the curlers, ha! But her hair did look SUPER cute!

Chubby-Bubby Drew on his blessing day. I loved his outfit! A special thanks to my lil' brother Robby (excuse me...Rob...he is grown up now,haha) for saving me! I forgot to order Andrew's outfit and didn't remember until the Tuesday before. Robby went to the store and picked it up for us and then mailed it! What a sweet brother!



Check out that face! Haha typical of a two-year old, huh?


Andrew and Grandpa Jones on Andrew's blessing day!

Cousin Kate with Andrew. Thanks Melissa, Kate and Jennifer for coming out for the blessing! It was great seeing you guys!

Jaxon, Mckenna and Jennifer playing on the trampoline. The Jones cousins all think that Jennifer and Mckenna look alike, what do you think?

Mckenna's first time on Chad's boat for this year and her very first time on the tub. She did awesome. I got to go along for the ride with the two kiddos!
Life has been wild, but I am glad it is slowing down a little. I am also SO glad that life is getting easier with two kids! Now was are planning on enjoying our summer. Swimming pools here we come!!!!
Hopefully my next post won't have to be so long with updates :-)
7 comments:
You look like you are adjusting well! I'm still a little terrified of the transition to two kids (if this baby will EVER come out!! haha). But it seems like you are a great mommy and I'm glad its going better for you guys! What a beautiful family!
I love getting to see these pictures you post and read all about what has been going on in your lives. I cannot believe you guys have 2 kids now - how fun! I miss you guys, but am glad for your updates and to hear you're doing well! You have an adorable little family!
Thanks for the dish and book! I had no idea that you even had it. I cannot believe how long her hair is getting! I loved her little outfit when you guys went to Gruene. We need to see you guys again soon before Andrew is too big!!
It's about time for an update ;) {I know what it will be like in about 2 months...SCARY!!} Andrew is one cutie and so is that Mckenna, she has some beautiful eyes! Love all the pictures, and yes even the one of Mckenna in the bathtub in her clothes. Moments like that frustrate you until later when you look at the pictures and can't help but laugh!
So its time for a Jones reunion in Arizona! Your kids are SO cute!
Cara your kids are the cutest! I love all the pics!
What beautiful pictures. That first one is really cool.
The adjustment is rough but having two kids is better than one once you can get more sleep. That is what I think anyway! :)
You look like you are doing great!
Post a Comment