On Another Note...
I LOVE feeling creative and doing crafty things. Sometimes I think I should go back to school to do something in a more creative field (not that teaching isn't creative, I just have absolutely NO desire to be in the classroom...ugh!)
I think I have a new project put on my "TO DO" list every week.
This weeks is REUSABLE Snack Bags. We have been FLYING through Ziploc bags like cRazY! They are so convenient, but after awhile they are so expensive and super wasteful. I am starting them tomorrow. So excited! They are machine washable with a zipper closure and are food safe (no BPA, etc). Woohoo! Can't wait!
5 comments:
Such a CUTE picture of her!! I had to blow it up just so I could enjoy it better! She is so cute, and her legs look like Aubrey. She is also really white which she definitely gets from the Phillips side. When you come we will have to let Mckenna and Brookie have a tea party so us moms can snap away and have just as much fun, what do you say?!
awwww that is SO Mckenna! This picture almost made me cry, we are going to miss her SO much! The expression on her face is priceless!
LOVE the tongue sticking out! Such a cutie. :)
just saw you guys are moving to AZ!! how exciting... we'll have to meet up sometime :)
She has grown up so fast! Wiping a tear...
Post a Comment