Sunday, January 2, 2011

We are Arizona bound as of the end of January...

We have found a FABULOUS family to rent our home for a couple of years!!! Jeff is starting the spring semester at ASU. AND this all came together in a matter of like two weeks.

We are SO sad to be leaving San Antonio and will miss SOOOOO much about being here! It is definitely a bittersweet thing for our family. We know it is what we should be doing for our family at this time, but of course that doesn't make it that much easier!

For all ya'll in AZ...I am on a search for some good friends :-) I am leaving behind the GREATEST group of women, ahhh, and need some good replacements!! :-)

Only 25 more days...

7 comments:

Mallory said...

WELCOME BACK!!! WE must have a welcome BACK par-tay!!! I am so happy for you and your family!

Butler Fam said...

Ahh ... still so sad about this. You will seriously be missed, girl. We'll have to have a moment of silence at our next GNO for you! lol! Maybe we can meet up for lunch next time I'm in AZ.

Jenni said...

We will miss you here in San Antonio but we will catch up with you in a few months in Arizona! I hope everything goes well!!

Brittany said...

Okay, I promise I am not just the worst friend ever... I have a super bad cold and have had it since a few days before Christmas. It's been brutal. I still don't have my voice, but as soon as I do I will call you. I am excited you guys are moving!!! That means I will actually get to see you sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amber {and co.} said...

Obviously we are so heartbroken that you guys are leaving- going from seeing our best friends a few times a week to a few times a year is going to take some getting used to :[ but we are so happy that you have this opportunity to do what is right for your family and that you're going to a place where we can visit you! We love you and Cara, girls night really won't be the same without you! But you're so easy to love and get along with that I'm sure you'll have lots of great friends in no time Ü love you guys!

Bjarnson Family said...

Cara I have no friends so we can start a group together. :)

Ashley W. said...

We are in the Chandler area! We'd be happy to get together. My little girl is almost the same age as Mckenna.