Yay, they turned out so cute- I want some!! Ü
Do you make them? Are you selling them...I just might have to buy some from you if you are...
they turned out really cute! nice job!
I want to buy one from you if you are selling them. They are way cute.
I am totally selling them! Yay for people wanting to buy them :-)...If you guys can wait then I will be starting to sell them after the beginning of February. We gotta move first :-( I will have a blog up with ordering information soon. There will be some awesome things, be excited :-) ALSO..just for my information how much do you think something like these bags could sell for?? THANKS!
So cute! I love the flower one!! Love your stuff, Cara!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay, they turned out so cute- I want some!! Ü
Do you make them? Are you selling them...I just might have to buy some from you if you are...
they turned out really cute! nice job!
I want to buy one from you if you are selling them. They are way cute.
I am totally selling them! Yay for people wanting to buy them :-)...
If you guys can wait then I will be starting to sell them after the beginning of February. We gotta move first :-(
I will have a blog up with ordering information soon. There will be some awesome things, be excited :-)
ALSO..just for my information how much do you think something like these bags could sell for?? THANKS!
So cute! I love the flower one!! Love your stuff, Cara!
Post a Comment