Friday, February 25, 2011

Arizona

I miss Texas....really bad......

It kills me to talk to my friends or my SIL because I miss being with them. Mckenna misses her little friends. And I really miss all the fun things to do (especially because we had already paid for all of the season passes, haha).

BUT Arizona has been FABULOUS!

Seriously I have gotten to know the greatest ladies out here. Most I had met before or "knew" from blogland and Facebook, but they have just welcomed me like an old friend. It has been AMAZING. THANK YOU GIRLS FOR MAKING THIS TRANSITION SMOOTHER FOR ME :-) Mckenna has loved her new friends too. Yay!

For your enjoyment- our squishy, cute boy in his 9 month photo shoot (wasn't our Texas grass beautiful?)




(If you know Drewy, even just a little bit, I am sure you have seen this face. He makes it a lot!! Silly kid!)

He is actually ALMOST 11 months now, cue the crying sound.... I can't stand how much he is growing up. He crawls like a monster, pulls himself up on everything, LOVES toys, makes the biggest messes, fell down the stairs at our new house TWICE in our first week (oh the curiosity) AND he LOVES to snuggle! What a sweet boy!! I love him so much. He is the perfect amount of squishy for me. The ladies in our ward (church) here in AZ LOVVVVE him! They all want to hold him during Relief Society!

8 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

Cara, I am so glad that things are going well for you. If you want to hang out sometime I am always up for it.

Mallory said...

so happy you are here! I am so happy I am moving back and that we get to know each other better!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

We need to catch up. I've been thinking about you today, wondering how it feels to be back in AZ!

Just Be You said...

Drew is so adorable and yes your grass in Texas is beautiful . I love that your here in Az and adjusting well.

Butler Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butler Fam said...

Aww ... I miss his squishy-ness too! Love the pics. :) We miss you here, but I'm so glad you're settling in in AZ. Emma asks about "Akenna" at least twice a week--always once on Sunday too. She gets excited about going to nursery and seeing her. So sad I have to keep reminding her that her little friend is far away. We definitely need a playdate next time I'm in town. :)

Jenni said...

his cheeks are adorable! I think he really looks like Jeff in some of these pictures.

Josh and Tiff said...

I know how it is hard to be torn between two places. I am glad you are adjusting and I am sure your family is so happy to have you close.