Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Big Belly

Look at this belly! It is getting SOOOOO big! I can't believe it is almost over. These aren't the best pictures, but you can tell that I am getting way bigger-- my belly button is even starting to stick out! I look even bigger than normal in these pictures because I was ultra stuffed from Cheesecake Factory (yum... Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake). Only 4 more weeks!











11 comments:

Jenni said...

Cara you look so good! Your gift is finally too, so I will bring it by when we are back in San Antonio. Who knows though, she might be here by then. I hope so!

Tim and Jennifer said...

If you call that huge than I was obese! You look so cute! Can't wait to meet the little girl! (any names yet??)

Caitlin said...

you look so cute! i can't believe we're all moms! it's so crazy! hope you're doing great!

Kelsey said...

So, I know you shouldn't ask this question but I think it is best asked while someone is pregnant becuase you are carrying another person too. How much do you weigh? I couldn't believe I got to 215!! Of course everyone said I didn't look it....

amber {and co.} said...

Cara you look BEAUTIFUL!!!! ahhh remember back a few months ago when you were afraid no one could tell you were pregnant? I bet someone would give up their seat for you at the DMV now! She'll be here so soon, can't wait to meet your little tummy occupant! :)

Bjarnson Family said...

Cara you are so cute. You really dont look that pregnant still but defentily can tell you are. I cant believe you are almost done. Keep us posted.

The Cluffs said...

Cara you look so cute! I love it! Good luck!

Natalie said...

I can't believe it is right around the corner. I can't wait to see pictures of her.

Brittany said...

Hey Cara! You look adorable! I hope I don't blow up, and that look like a cute little pregnant girl like you when I am that far along! Miss you and hope all is well. Keep me updated on the baby!!! :)

The Fiores said...

yay! I will keep my fingers crossed for a 4th of july jones baby girl! I had to go to the hospital last night because I was having contractions every 2 minutes! But they were able to stop them and I got to go home, hopefully she will come mid july!

Hannah said...

Ok you look AMAZING. If you wanna see big belly look on a link to a blog of becca and seth on my page and she has a pic of her pregnant with her son Josh. Its crazy! Ha. I can't wait for this baby to come!!!! Will call tomorrow. Don't go into labor so we can talk! haha xxxoo