Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Fun

For Jeff's "first" Father's day I thought I would get him something that he could DO before the baby comes. So, I got him a bucket of balls to hit at the driving range and a round of golf (which he would never do by himself). I was so proud of myself for thinking of this idea without any help! So, tonight we did part #1 of the Father's Day gift. We went to the driving range tonight and hit some golf balls. It was so much fun! I even got to hit like 20 balls- and of course I did horrible. I decided that going to the driving range is one of the cheapest dates and it was SO much fun! I got some great pictures of Jeff working his golf magic :-)! Happy Father's Day, honey! You are going to be the greatest Dad!!!! I love you!

Isn't this picture so GREAT? What a handsome husband!!!
Isn't the sky gorgeous!
Enjoying our night!
Look at my big belly!!!
These pants are a little too big- so my buns look super huge and saggy :-) ha ha!

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Cara I think you look adorable (saggy butt and all!) That was a great idea for a present, I wish I had thought of it too! Happy Fathers Day to Jeff!! :)

Kelsey said...

Fun stuff, you look so cute!