Blogger is being so weird. So I know that this text is all weird, but here it goes anyway! On the 10th we blessed Mckenna. My family was able to come out from Utah and from Houston, and Jeff's sister and family came too. It was such a beautiful blessing for an even more beautiful baby. My amazing sister had Mckenna's dress made (her Grandma-in-law makes dresses) and it was absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better day (except for maybe having Jeff's parents here too :-) We missed you, Mom and Dad!!!)
She was crying while we were trying to take pictures of her- so she has her paci in her mouth for tons of pictures... it is kind of cute though!
She was crying while we were trying to take pictures of her- so she has her paci in her mouth for tons of pictures... it is kind of cute though!
Prettiest baby!
Tyler, Mom, Dad, and Rylie
Jeff and I with Mckenna
You can kind of see her dress. It was so long and absolutely beautiful on her!
4 generations! Me, Great Grandma, Mckenna, and MomGetting ready for her big day! Isn't the slip almost as beautiful as the dress?
Putting her dress on!!!
Isn't this picture ADORABLE!
Great Grandma Ayers holding Mckenna





13 comments:
Mckenna is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I lovelovelove her little dress! I'm so sad I missed this special day but Cody said it was really great, and I'm so glad so much of your family could be there! You look amazing too Cara, I don't think anyone would have guessed you just had her a month ago! We love you McKenna! :)
Her dress is so beautiful!! and your dress is so cute too! you have a cute little girl and I'm so glad we live so close. Thanks for letting me hold her for so long on Sunday...I loved it and I know Mckennna did too!
She looked beautiful! what a gorgeous dress! i'm glad the day was special for you guys!
Her dress is so beautiful! I'm glad you had such a special day! I love the picture of the four generations, thats so neat! You look great too I still have so much weight to lose :(.
Cara your baby is precious. I love the dress. Wish I could see her in person.
Oooo that dress is so beautiful! I hope I get to hold her this weekend. I know I might have to steal her from Jenni :). And yes Cara, you look great!!!
Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! You all look great, but Mckenna steals the show.
Mckenna looks so darling in her dress! Jeff gave a wonderful blessing. I'm glad you were able to have such a special day with family....Our family can't come out till september, I know my boys are going to be soo big once they are blessed. Oh well. anyway, don't worry about my dishes, just bring them by whenever you have a chance. :)
Congrats Cara! She is so beautiful! I really do love the dress, it sounds like it was a great day!
Wish I could have been there. McKenna and her dress were gorgeous. Not to mention her hot mama! Where did all that baby weight go so fast? You would have never known you had a baby a month ago. Then again you didn't gain alot of weight during pregnancy, but still. U have to let me know your secret.
cara! she is so beautiful. congratulations! and that dress is amazing!
You have a beautiful baby!!! - I found your blog through Kelsey & Clark's (I'm Kelsey's sister-in-law) Anyway had to comment because your Grandma Ayers served in my ward in NJ when I was in highschool. Either that or she has a twin! She and Bro Ayers are great missionaries! Crazy small world. Tell her Caroline Addis Farmer says hi!
You sure do have a beautiful little girl! You look so good too Cara!
Post a Comment