Mckenna turned one month today (well, since it is now past midnight it was actually yesterday that she turned 1 month...) We can't believe she is growing up so fast! I will hopefully post pictures tomorrow (after I sleep for a couple more hours before waking up with her).
Also, we are blessing Mckenna on Sunday- SO my family is coming out!! I can't wait to see my parents and my two little siblings! My aunt, grandparents, 2 cousins, and an uncle are all coming out from Houston too! It will be a fun little party!!!
One last note- I just finished "Breaking Dawn". I wasn't to sure about it in the beginning, but I ended up loving it! What did everyone else think about it? Now what should I read? Any good suggestions? Now that my two favorite series (Harry Potter and Twilight) have concluded I don't know what to read next :-)!
9 comments:
I can't believe Mckenna is already a month old- time flies so fast! And she's as cute as ever :) I can't wait to talk about Breaking Dawn with you, I'm speedreading it to catch up! But I read the first 5 chapters tonight and definitely agree with what you've said so far... Bella is driving me nuts! I've also been re-reading the last Harry Potter since I had forgotten a lot of it, maybe thats worth a shot? Or the Host was decent if you haven't read it yet...Sorry for the long comment, love you guys and wish I could be there Sunday! I"ll be there in spirit with Cody! :)
lol since you haven't heard enough from me... I just finished "Babies First Year for Dummies" and really enjoyed it, it had lots of good info and was pretty funny! Just in case you're not baby book-ed out! :)
Time does fly...I agree with you too, and Bella bugged the crap out of me for almost the first half! Well, have fun at the blessing and make sure to put up lots of pics!!!
Wow, one month already?! Tell your family I said hi. I wish I could be there for her blessing. Make sure you post cute pic's of it. Thanks for the suggestions on the baby bedding. The truth is, I really would just rather buy it. I'm not motivated to do it either. This is so annoying and way too much work, but Eric's mom really wants to do it so I feel kinda like I have to. But I do not suggest it to anyone. I say you took the smart route. :)
one month!? are you kidding? where did the time go? Can you e-mail me all the details on the blessing again? building, time, etc. We want to be there! I'll bring my huge camera and take a few of little Mckenna! Also, do you think I could borrow Breaking Dawn? Mason won't let me buy it, he says I have to borrow it from someone...so can I bum off of you?
O man Breaking Dawn is good but everyone else is right Bella is driving me nuts. I am about half way done so I am getting there. Its tough when a husband doesnt like you to read and pay attention to him.
I read breaking dawn on Tuesday (I actually just started reading twilight the friday before), so I finished the entire series in 4 days...im a fast reader when I like something lol I read HP7 in 5 hrs. I just started rereading everything...slowly... this week. Anyway I loved breaking dawn, it is different than the other 3, but I think different in a good way. I also read your baby week by week and if you like murder mysteries anything by James Patterson (I really like the Alex Cross novels). Oh yeah everyone not done with breaking dawn, the Jacob part kind of drags (i think I just like reading bellas point of view better), but the end is really good i think and it goes by fast! I cant believe our girls are a month old...its my official due date tomorrow which kind of makes me laugh, i cant imagine still being pregnant right now.
I still haven't finished the 3rd one. I am way behind. Miss you!
Let's get together before school starts! When does your fam head back? I want to see McKenna!!! Post some of her in her blessing dress.
Post a Comment