
This was from Mckenna's latest "photo shoot". I think I have used 6 rolls of film (I know no one has used FILM in forever, but you can do so much more with film...) trying to get a couple good pictures of her for her birth announcements. This one is one of my favorites. I then have been trying to learn how to use Photoshop. I am not good at all, but this picture is kind of fun!
We are all doing really well. Jeff started some of his masters classes on Thursday night (he is doing a joint degree program- Law school and Masters in International Relations). I think he will really enjoy these classes, although they are all at night :-( Mckenna will be two months old in a week. She is growing so much and is SO fun! She is also becoming a much better sleeper- hooray! I am doing great! Being a mom is wonderful and I am finally in some what of a routine. I can get things done and still enjoy all of my time with my little snug bug! Woohoo!
We are all doing really well. Jeff started some of his masters classes on Thursday night (he is doing a joint degree program- Law school and Masters in International Relations). I think he will really enjoy these classes, although they are all at night :-( Mckenna will be two months old in a week. She is growing so much and is SO fun! She is also becoming a much better sleeper- hooray! I am doing great! Being a mom is wonderful and I am finally in some what of a routine. I can get things done and still enjoy all of my time with my little snug bug! Woohoo!
13 comments:
Hmm... that little pink thing looks familiar! So cute! You can't just show one from the photoshoot!!
i honestly think she is the most beautiful baby girl i've ever seen! She's perfect! And I'm way impressed with your photography skills, can we recruit you to take baby boy pictures in a few months?? ;) We definitely need one of those super cute announcements when you get them out!
Beautiful girl and wonderful photography! So glad you are all doing well. Good luck with school Jeff!
She is still adorable!!! That's a really good picture of her too!
She looks darling! Great job on the pictures!
oh my gosh that picture is absolutely darling! I am sort of regretting doing my annoucements so early, but, at the same time, they distracted me while morgan was in the hospital for her extended day! Tell good luck to Jeff, I start my class for my teaching masters on Monday, I took a 2 class (4 month) hiatus, luckily though my classes are all online!
she is beautiful! we're starting to get into photoshop now, too. isn't it fun?!
Oh wow she is soooo precious! LOVE this picture. Miss you guys so much!
She is beautiful! Love the pic, great job!
What a pretty little girl. Isn't it fun having a real life baby doll?!
How precious!!! She looks like an angel. Your photo skills are impressive too. I love photoshop. It's so cool, but expensive. I kinda want to register for it. Is that weird???
PS Good luck Jeff!
Hey guys! That is such a cute picture! What is she laying on?
So cute! I love the black and white with a splash of color, good job Cara :)
Post a Comment