


On Tuesday Mckenna turned SIX weeks old!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Time flies!! We weighed her today and she weighs 10 lbs 12 oz. SHE IS HUGE!!!! She is starting to develop a little personality. She is starting to smile at us all the time and really recognizes our voices and faces. It is SO fun!!! We love having her around all the time! Anyway, I thought I would post some more pictures of her!! Enjoy!

8 comments:
she is so so cute!!! Baby boy has a crush on her already ;) I can't believe she's already 6 weeks old, time flies! and she seems like she's a good mix of both of you- she is perfect! Cody is always telling me how cute she is and how he loves holding her, she's done a good job of getting him excited for baby boy :) Love you guys!
Keep those pictures coming!!! Wish it was possible to kiss those cheeks over the internet!
time goes soooo fast. there are tons of babies being born in our ward and it's weird to think makenna was ever that little! your little mckenna sure is a cutie!
Mckenna is getting so big...time really does go by so quickly. She is so cute. We really need to start walking together or doing something occasionally together! :)
She is so so cute Cara! Looks like you are doing so good! I can't believe she is already 6 weeks. Wow! By the way I love that blessing dress, so beautiful!
It is so fun to see her grow day by day! You guys look like you're having a blast! :)
She is too too too cute! You gotta love when their little personalities start to come out!
How fun! It makes it all worth it (the lack of sleep, poopy pants, etc.) when you see them smile, so I hear :)
Post a Comment