At 8 months and 1 day Mckenna started crawling...
She has been working on it for about a week. Today I walked into the house and she was crawling- really crawling! She was moving both hands and both knees! It is so exciting, but I know in a couple of weeks I will wish that she wasn't so quick to move around.
Pictures to come!!!
8 comments:
Yay Mckenna! Congratulations! I'm excited to see pictures.
Crawling isn't so bad for the parents, it is once they can pull themselves up to standing. A whole new world to get into!!! Go get 'em Mckenna!
oh no! you have to start baby-proofing :) When we first moved into our house we had to DE-babyproof it. I couldn't get any of the cabinets open!
Hooray Mckenna! Were so proud of you, and so excited we got to see you in action! Dont drive your mom and dad crazy now that youre mobile :) we love you!
Yay! I could tell on sunday she was soo close! I'm glad she finally did it! Yes you will definitly have to watch her more, but it is so fun to see them become more independent!
YAY! Makenna's not yet. She hates her belly! I want to see pictures! Have fun baby proofing!
I can't wait to see pics of this. I bet she looks so cute! Way to go Mckenna! Let the exploring begin!
I knew when she got up on her hands and knees while you were here that it wouldn't be long. Welcome to a new adventure in parenthood
Love you all!!
Mom
Post a Comment