Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Big Girl...

Mckenna is growing so much! And we think she is growing again. She slept in until 10:00am this morning...YIPPY! She also took a nap that was almost three hours long in the afternoon. She ate 2 full cups of baby food and a bottle and SNACKS! I can't believe how much she can eat, sleep and GROW! I snapped this pictures while she was snoozin'. She is HUGE!!! What a fun girl!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Cute sleeping picture!! She is getting so big, time flies to fast if you ask me!

amber {and co.} said...

I can't believe how fast she has turned into a real little person (as opposed to a baby :) She is a doll and we love her and can't wait to see her continue to grow!!

Saundra and Hoby said...

What a cutie! They grow and change so quickly. Enjoy every minute of it while you can!

Love,

Mom