Finally!!
I know that this has taken FOREVER, but they are finally all uploaded for your viewing pleasure. Jeff and I both uploaded them. Jeff's version is the condensed version (73 pictures) and my version is the unabridged version (595 pictures with captions). Take your pick.... Also I won't feel bad if you choose the short version! If you want to see pictures of Mom and Dad Jones' apartment, etc. choose the longer version and skim fast!!!
ENJOY!!
Short Version
Long Version (part one)
Long Version (part two)
Click pictures to make them larger!!!!
8 comments:
great pictures!! it's so cool that you guys went to Europe. I'm jealous! :) Mckenna is adorable!!
I am so jealous :-) I am so homesick for Paris. Your pictures are amazing-- you are quite the little photog!! ps your baby girl is the cutest. I seriously wanna squeeze her amazing chunker cheeks. Shes the best.
Cute pictures, I loved it...and I even clicked on the long version!! Pres and Sister Jones look so great...what great missionaries!!
Fun pictures! They will be back before we know it! How exciting! Do you guys know the date yet? Will there be a big Jones' gathering and celebration?!
Ohmygoodess I love these pictures!! So many comments, here we go...
1. Props on the scenery pics, they turned out BEAUTIFUL! Especially the ones of the Eiffel Tower!
2. Love the picture of Mckenna getting her diaper changed in the Palace of Versailles and the ones of her sticking her tongue out!
3. The pig/goat heads are disgusting! (funny commentary though :)
4. Love seeing the pictures of the Jones, Bro. Jones pageboy hat is awesome!
5. You guys are the cutest little family!
YOu must have a nice camera. The lighting in some of those pictures is professional!
What a fun trip. You guys are so brave to take a baby. That is awesome.
loved the pictures! i definitely looked at the long version! what a fun opportunity for you guys!
I am officially jealous! What an amazing trip and such cute pictures! Some of them look professional.
I love Mckenna!!!! She is way too adorable! I wanna see you and her again!
Post a Comment