Also on Mother's Day, Mckenna wore the dress I made her! I started it WAY back in March when I took my little trip to Utah. My grandma help me decode the pattern (I can sew pretty well, but I am pretty much pattern illiterate). I finally put the finishing touches on the dress (including taking off like 26 inches from the skirt and 2 inches from the bodice- patterns are horrible the sizing is terribly incorrect!) Anyway, it turned out beautiful! I am so pleased with it. Now if I could just find a dress like this that I can make in my size :-) Also enjoy all of Mckenna's attempts at smiling "normal" the second picture is probably the CLOSEST...haha!
Please note that Jeff did her hair. Impressive, huh?
5 comments:
LOVE the dress CARA!!! Wanna make my girls one?! ;)
I am so impressed! The dressed turned out adorable!
You amaze me so much . . . you are so talented . I love Mckenna's dress so so cute !
Okay, I am so beyond impressed with the dress Cara! And Jeff's braid :) I can't believe that Drew is already 1... where did the time go. I LOVE the puppy idea's, especially the little doggie bowls. I am sad cuz I haven't even met the little dude yet :( But not for long. We are visiting at the end of June! So glad you're b-day was great. It pretty much sounds like my ideal day.... I sure miss NYPD pizza!!!!
So... I am so glad I got to see you today, but it was so quick I didn't feel like I got to absorb those two little cuties. The dress looked so cute on her, I wanted to ask where you got it. I should have known you made it! It was so good seeing you!
Post a Comment