Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baby Bump

Well, several people have asked if I look pregnant yet. Jeff and I definitely think that I do, but it isn't that noticable to other people. I am not really complaining because I will be happy in the end not to be SUPER pregnant, but I would love to atleast look kind of pregnant!!! Well, I have this pink shirt that does a great job of showing my little baby bump. Don't look at my face too long though because I look horrible in the picture, but my tummy is growing!!!!


She has been moving so much more too! It is really fun to feel her squirming around and even more fun when Jeff gets to feel her move too! She has a very bad habit of kicking when I have a full bladder though (which is almost always) and that is not very pleasant for me!!!

10 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Cara you are SO CUTE! you definitely look very pregnant, i'm so glad you can see her! and its good to hear that she's an active little one, she's going to be very fun :)

Jenni said...

okay last week when you came over I saw NO bump at all! what the heck? But you are definitely showing there girly! that is so exciting. Oh, and the crafty clique has 2 wards in it (Leon Valley and 9th) but really anyone can join! Click on The Zimmerman family from my blog, and on the right side of Lyssa's blog you can join the yahoo group I think. let me know if that doesn't work. That would be so fun for you to come!

Kim said...

yay for baby bumps.You look way cute.

Caitlin said...

You look so cute! Isn't it fun feeling her move? I'm to the point where you can actually SEE my stomach move! We've video taped it a couple of times. It's crazy! It's fun trying to figure out what part of her body we're feeling!

Brenden+Nikki said...

I love it! I think you look great!

Anonymous said...

You look So Cute! This picture definitely shows the Baby Bump better than the one you texted us. I am so excited to be a Grandma again! See you in a couple of weeks.

Meagan said...

So much fun!! I am excited for you guys...life is never the same- it is so much better! :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Hey Jones Family! I saw your link on Jenni's blog... Congrats on being pregnant, babies are so fun!!

Hannah said...

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! Cara... I think you are probably the cutest pregnant girl I know. How fun!! ...Now its time to post ultra sound pics! Love you :-)

Bjarnson Family said...

Cara you are so cute. Hope all is going well.