Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fiesta Texas

This past weekend Jeff’s brother, Marty, and his family came to visit! We were able to spend a lot of time just doing fun things. On Monday we all went to six flags- fiesta Texas. It was a lot of fun and all of the kids, both large and small, LOVED riding on the rides. I couldn’t do much, but was able to ride on the Scooby-doo haunted mansion ride (it is very similar to Disneyland’s buzz lightyear ride where you shoot the targets). I loved being able to walk around with the little kids and my two sister-in-laws. I got some fun pictures of the enjoyable day, but hopefully Heidi and Jana will send me some more!!!!
Jeff and I in line for the Scooby Doo Haunted Mansion ride.
Jaci and Amber on the tea cups. They road this ride SEVEN times!

Scream... the ride

After riding Scream. Poor Tyler waited through the
whole line and then when they went to get on
he wasn't tall enough!!!


The neices and nephews who decided to wait 45 minutes for these really "cool" cars that drive themselves extremely slow- may I add....- arent't the kiddos SO cute!





Amber








Jaci






Tyler









Brittany

No comments: