It has been a great spring break! I have absolutely LOVED having Jeff home all week. We were able to get so much done and mostly just enjoyed spending time with each other. We finished a couple projects that make me feel very proud!
I planted flowers! Pretty huh? And Jeff made a brick divider between the grass and the dirt! It turned out so pretty!

I was finally brave and used my sewing machine. I made valances for our kitchen and then recovered Grandma Jones pillows (that used to be on our couch). I am SO proud of how they turned out
Jeff did such an amazing job refinishing this dresser. This dresser has some history. His parents bought it while they were in optometry school in Houston, TX in the last 60's. They bought it used and have used it in their house since. We were lucky enough to inherit the dresser. When we re-did the finish I think we figured it has been painted about 3 different colors!!! It is surprisingly sturdy, especially for making it from Texas to Arizona and then back to Texas! Our baby girl will love it :-)Jeff and Cara Jones

4 comments:
Everything looks GREAT- i'm so impressed! I cant wait to see your cute cute house :)
how fun! it looks like you enjoyed using your sewing machine!
Very impressive sewing projects! Is the green paint in the baby's room? It looks fun! Do you guys have a name yet for this little munchkin?
Ok, I just about laughed out loud when I saw the last picture of Jeff sleeping. I want to see your cute home so bad!! It really looks adorable. And nice sewing :-)
Post a Comment