Thursday, September 4, 2008

I can't resist


Isn't she absolutely ADORABLE? Again, I have been playing around with Photoshop, but I think it turned out so cute with the flower! She has a little duck tail of hair in the back, which makes me laugh and Jeff sing the Duck Tales theme song! Eventually we will have some more interesting news to blog about, but for now MCKENNA and PHOTOSHOP take up my time- and I am fine with that!!!

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

sooooo cute!

Carole said...

Enjoy these days of your young life Mckenna. Soon a chubby and dimpled behind aren't considered cute but it is completely adorable on you now!

Jenni said...

what a sweet bum! :)

amber {and co.} said...

cutest little tooshie I've ever seen!! :)

The Fiores said...

she is adorable! everytime you post I feel a need to go buy photoshop lol

Hills said...

Ha ha, so cute! :)

Unknown said...

ok I am definantly taking photo class's while I am waiting to get into school. You have done such a great job!! I love you

Brittany said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!

Saundra and Hoby said...

What a sweetheart! You are doing so well with Photoshop! You have a real talent.