Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Mckenna!

Ms. Mckenna is getting SUPER big! She has been extra crabby lately (because she is changing schedules a little...sleeping less, eating more!) But, she has started sucking her thumb a little. Whenever she sleeps she puts her hand on her face and holds her pacifer. Well, she has decided that she likes to suck on her fingers now that she can control them a little better! I think it is stinkin' cute!!!! Also, we have made huge improvements in going to bed at night (naps are still rough, though) she does cry very long at all any more- which makes me feel way better (hearing her cry makes me so sad!!!).

Anyway, our camera is broken- SO no pictures for awhile. I usually hate posts without pictures because it is so much more fun for family far away, but I am sure that you all (especially the Grandmas) will like reading about her :-)

We are babysitting our nieces and nephew this weekend, while their parents are out of town, and it has been SO fun! I will have to write about it more later. The kiddos are all asleep and we get to play "tooth fairy" tonight! It is kind of fun being the "parents". We played croquet tonight and hide-n-go-seek in the semi-dark house! Aren't we the coolest aunt and uncle ever- we let them run around in their parents brand new, beautiful house (shhhh...don't tell Jana and Jana if you are reading this pretend you didn't....haha).

Well that is enough for now! Everyone have an AMAZING weekend! And thanks to everyone who voted for Mckenna- voting continues until Monday night and then I think we should find out who won on Monday... cross your fingers!!!


Love you all!!!

2 comments:

The Fiores said...

Morgan holds her pacifier too, and then when she doesnt want it she pulls it out cries and throws it on the floor lol. It amazing how much distance she gets!

amber {and co.} said...

how fun- you guys are pretty cool aunt and uncle :) I can't wait to see how big Mckenna is, she's growing up too fast! We've been voting daily though, this cutie is going to win! :)