
Yesterday Mckenna went to the doctor. She is getting so big. She weighs 11 lbs 5 oz and is 22 inches long!!! The doctor said she is REALLY healthy and it doing well! Then she was due for 5 shots. The office was out of two of the vaccines, so she only had to have 3 shots and 1 oral vaccines (she will have to go back sometime next week for the other two). She did amazingly well. She cried through the shots, but after the nurse took the last one out she stopped crying! I thought she would cry for a really long time, but she wasn't (yippy!) She has been really crabby since though:-) Her legs are really sore, so we have had to give her lots of Tylenol. She is doing better tonight though. She also started sitting in her bumbo seat! She really likes it....for about 3 minutes! I think it will get easier for her soon! She is so strong and it getting stronger by the day. I have lots of other pictures to post, but not enough time right now- hopefully soon!!!
On another note- Can you believe that 7 years ago today is when the twin towers where hit? I am sure all of you remember, just as I do, what you were doing the moment you heard and that all day long we watch CNN at school... What a crazy time!
5 comments:
yay for Mckenna- what a brave little girl! I can't believe she's 2 months already, she's so big and accomplishing so much, you should be so proud! :)
She is doing so well. I'm so excited for you all. Give her a Grandma Snuggle for me!
she looks way too big! I need to see her again SOON before she grows up!
She is so darling. And what a chunker. I love it. I wish I could see her. There is a chiropractic school in Dallas and Houston, which is where we thought we would go origianally, but now it looks like it's gonna be Georgia... and soon. In April. Yikes!!! They have an accelarated program there where Eric could finish in probably 5 1/2 years instead of 7 or 8. It's not a for sure thing, but it looks like we are leaning that way. I am excited but really nervous!
T Minus 30 minutes till morgans shots, I am so nervous! McKenna is so brave hopefully morgan will be the same way!
Post a Comment