
My sister Cassi and I at my baby shower. It was so much fun seeing so many people
I am really glad that I got the chance to spend time with my wonderful mom and sisters,
as well as my cousin, Grandmas, and sibling-in-laws! We got some really cute
girl things, too! I was very excited to bring it all home to show Jeff.
Thank you so much to everybody who came! I am glad that I got to see some many
people and enjoy there company. We really appreciate
all of the great baby things that we got! One of my favorite gifts is a beautiful quilt my grandma
made for the little baby! I can't wait for her to use all of the fun things!
Link to all of the wonderful pictures from the weekend!!!

8 comments:
BIG CARA! It's little Cara! I can't believe I found your blog and I am so excited I did!!! Congrats on the baby girl that will be here soon, I am so happy for you guys! Hope everything is going well for you guys and hope to hear from you soon!
How fun! Baby showers are always so fun. It looks like you got a ton of great stuff! I loved looking through all the pictures and seeing everyone! Wish I could have been there!
Cara, You are so cute. Your little belly. Hope when I get pregnant I can look that good. Glad you had such a great time.
I am so glad I got to see you. You look great. I love the new hair cute. Hope everything continues to go well with the baby.
I can't believe you're going to be a mommy, that is so exciting! Do you have a name picked out for your little girl? Congrats on graduating! I got my associates a year ago and am working at an ortho office. My husband and I bought a home in queen creek. We're staying very busy but loving life! How much longer are you guys in Texas?
OH CARA! I wish I could have been there. All of the pictures are adorable and you are the cutest pregnant lady alive... I can't wait to see your little baby!!! I miss you so so so so so much!!!
Cara! Hi its Ashleigh (Duke)! I found your blog and I just have to tell you that you look so cute all pregnant! Congrats to both of you on the little girl!
Cara I so wish I could have been there, you look so cute and so pregnant! I love that I can finally see her! The pics are great, it looks like you got some really fun stuff, just don't forget to reserve something for Uncle Cody and Aunt Amber to give her :) we love you guys!
Post a Comment