Tyler and Rylie got into town on Friday night. We decided that we would go to Six Flags on Saturday. We were there from 11am-9pm. This was the first time that Ty and Ry had been to an amusement park with lots of big roller coasters. Of course I couldn't ride again, but I really enjoyed walking around with them and standing in line. They were able to ride everything they wanted too and it ended up being a GREAT day to go. I can't wait to go ride the fun rides once I am not pregnant anymore. Anyone want to volunteer for babysitting right now? ha ha! We were so glad that my siblings got to come and spend sometime with us though. I am also glad that they got a little experience with roller coasters because roller coasters are AWESOME!

The three of them riding The Roadrunner. Isn't this a cute
picture?

Getting off the Superman. I was so proud that
Tyler was brave. He even said he liked it
once the ride was over

The beginning of
Superman- Ty, Jeff, and Ry are in
the third row back
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I didn't even recognize Tyler!! He has completely grown up! That is so fun they were able to come visit. Once you have this baby, you better find a babysitter because we have season passes and I'm guessing you guys do too??? We will be going a lot so we need to plan to go together after this little girl pops out of you! You can DEFINITELY plan on some free babysitting out of me though. I might beg you to drop her off!
How fun! I loved the baby shower pics too. That was nice of you to go and stand in line!!
I miss my family!!! Ty and Ry are so cute I can't wait for them to come see my this summer. By the way I updated my blog so go check it out. Love Ya!!
Cara you are a saint for standing in all the lines and then waiting for everyone else on the ride- I'm glad it was fun for you though, I can't wait till we can come and play with you :)
Yeah, Brooklyn is due on may 20th so less than a month and we are excited...We both can't wait. Actually everything is a little hectic because our rent is up on may 31st, we are trying to get into a home, I am on leave and clark is trying to get a higher position at work so things are crazy so its probably a good thing we have alittle while more till she comes to get everything figured out...So, I am excited to find out what amber is having. If the chinese pregnancy calendar is correct which is was for me and you she will have a girl too, keep your fingers crossed!!
Post a Comment