Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So much to blog....


I have had such a busy, busy week and a half. Having my siblings here in San Antonio was awesome. We did so much!!! We did all of the touristy things here in San Antonio- Six Flags, Sea World, Riverwalk, Alamo, and even the Wildlife Park. We also had a 3-D ultrasound. That was so great (pictures to come later). I was definitely worn out by the end of the week!!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/cara5386/TyAndRySanAntonio08
(for all of the weeks pictures click on the link above)

My first time at the Alamo (I found out it is also referred to Shrine of Texas Liberty- intersting, huh?) I look super pregnant in this picture, but the shirt makes me look big!
Tyler and Rylie on the Riverwalk boat ride. We had never done this before. It was so fun and beautiful!

One of my favorite activities that I took Tyler and Rylie to do (I was sad that Jeff couldn't come because of class) was the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. It is an African safari that you drive through. The animals come up to the car and you feed them. There are some really brave animals. One time I was watching Rylie feed a zebra and wasn't paying attention to my window. The next thing I know a huge zebra stuck its head through my window and used its nose to sniff my head and shoulder for food! I screamed, jumped about 10 feet in the air and sat on the center console. It was hilarious!!! If you are ever in San Antonio and want to drive about 30 minutes you should definitely take the trip.



Cool mohawk...
Freaky ostriches. We rolled up the windows because they were so freaky.
They even pecked at the window, made a barking sound, and slobbered! Yuck!!!


The buffalos. These things were slobbery and furry. They even itched
themselves up against the car and got the car
ALL dirty. The second picture is of the smaller buffalo
rubbing up against the car.


The crazy zebras
Feeding the dolphins! My favorite part of Sea World!!
This was a great end to our trip! We sat at the top of the splash zone, but still got
soaking wet with freezing cold, salt water. What great memories!!!

3 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

That is so cool! You're a cute pregnant girl. We'll have to take our babies on walks when you have your little girl. I'm so excited to come to San Antonio!

amber {and co.} said...

Oooh, the Wildlife Park is a must at some point when I'm there! Looks like lots of fun- and Rylie is looking more and more like you Cara :)

Kelsey said...

Looks like fun!! You are quite the entertainer!!