Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Girl

On the 15th we were able to do a 3-D ultrasound. They start with a normal ultrasound to check on all of the normal things. She looks healthy and weighs in at 2 lbs 7 oz (holy cow…she’s HUGE!). She was all squished and had both hands and both feet above her head. Her umbilical cord was also in front of her face. With all of those things in front of her it made it really hard to get a good “picture” of her, but I think these are cute anyway. While we were watching the ultrasound we noticed she was moving her lips moving in and out (kind of like sucking). The nurse got an adorable picture of her with her bottom lip all tucked in!! I can not wait to meet her!!!!
Profile picture of the cutest baby ever :-). This one is pretty easy to see, but if you have problems seeing it just ask... haha!
3-D ultrasound picture. Her hand is right in front of her face (on the left side of the picture) which makes it hard to see everything, but she has the SWEETEST face! I can't wait to meet her!
The cute, cute picture of baby girl Jones sucking in her bottom lip. I know it may be a little difficult to tell what every thing is, but ignore the stuff on the left side and you will be able to see her face a little better!

11 comments:

Jenni said...

That is so cool! I didn't realize you could get such good pictures this early on. She is so cute, I can tell already!!

Carole said...

Those are great little pictures and I can completely understand how you feel about wanting to meet her! Even after my kids were born, it is just weird to think, "So you were the one in there kicking, poking and jumping all around!"

Tim and Jennifer said...

Ultrasounds were my fav! I bet you are just dying for her to come!

Bjarnson Family said...

Those are some awesome pictures. I dont know how they can stand being in that tiny bubble for 9 months. Congrats again and any names in mind for this little girl?

amber {and co.} said...

So the pouty lip pic is pretty much the most adorable ultrasound picture i've ever seen! Baby Boy Phillips thinks his suga momma is a hottie ;) We can't wait to meet her!

Caitlin said...

too cute! i wish we had 3-d ultrasounds but we don't. they did give us a dvd of ours, though. hopefully next time i'll go to a doc that does 3-d! are you feeling good? still comfortable? i'm getting bigger and i've had a few contractions but nothing serious. hope you are doing great!

Kelsey said...

Cute!! It will be neat to see if she looks anything like the ultrasound. Yeah, what names are you thinking??

Hannah said...

Cara! It has been a while since I have made a cameo in the blogging world-- Head got married this past weekend on top of finals, work, and my own wedding. I have missed so much! You are the cutest girl alive and your baby girl is beautiful already! I am so excited for you!
xoxox

Brenden+Nikki said...

wow I'm amazed at how good those pictures look! :) That's so cool that they can do that now - how exciting to see your little girl's face and characteristics! I'm sure you guys are loving the whole experience!

Saundra and Hoby said...

Another beautiful granddaughter. I am so excited for both of you and I echo your sentiments on being excited to meet her. Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

I just broke out in tears seeing these pictures. I can not belive that my little sis is going to be a mom and I am going to be an aunt finally and I am not even going to be able to be there. Even though I have my own kids I am still going to spoil her just because I want to be the favorite aunt. I love you guys!!!