Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And I was worried about the food...

I will post pictures later, but I must say that I LOVE the food here- mostly the crepes! YUMMY!!!! I think we ate 3 today :-)--wonder how many more minutes I will have to exercise to work those off. I especially love the plain sugar crepes and will be sad to leave tomorrow (for Spain) only because I can't get a crepe at every corner! We have had some good pizza, pasta, bread and even Chinese food!

We have had a great time in Paris. I will put pictures up later, but we haven't had time to upload over 1000 pictures!!! Mckenna has been wonderful. She is really starting to teeth and constantly wants to chew on everything, but otherwise has done great. She now even has had her diaper changed in the Palace of Versaille- who else could say that?

Lots of you are traveling for Christmas soon, so BE SAFE and have fun!!!

Pictures to come soon!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay!! I knew you would love it. I never tried the sugar crepes but sounds delicious! OOHH! I can't wait for pictures. Every day since you have been gone I get on Google Earth or google maps and look around! I am jealous. We'll have to plan a trip together one day where we can do all of the fancy fun girly stuff! Have fun in Spain!!! xxxooo

The Fiores said...

ooh crepes, it makes me think of ricky bobby lol. I am glad you are having fun and I cannot wait to see pictures!

amber {and co.} said...

Im so glad you guys are having fun! Cody and I were going to text you guys to see how everything was going but we weren't sure if you got charged international charges? Crepes are one of my favorites too, we'll have to have crepe parties when we're out there with you! Yay! Can't wait to hear more about your trip, we love and miss you guys!

Brittany said...

I am so glad you guys are having a good time! I can't wait for pics!