Today Mckenna is 5 months old!! I can't believe it (Happy 5 month birthday to Morgan, too). The time goes so fast and she is growing so much.
The real WOW for this post is that she slept from 10pm until 10am last night- with just a small wake up at 6am for a quick 4 oz. bottle and then she was off to sleep again! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? She also took 3 naps yesterday and one of those was three hours long!!! I think she must be ready to grow again!!!!! I didn't want to wake her up to go walking with my friend, and I am glad I didn't. She is a happy girl this morning and it makes it so much better that Jeff and I are rested too! We hope she keeps sleeping like this on our trip (yeah right with the time change she will be all messed up!)
That is our other news--- We go to Europe on THURSDAY. Yikes, I am getting a little nervous. I am mostly nervous about the food. I don't really know why because I can always get good bread, but the other types of food I have read about do not sound appetizing :-( The flight should be fine, especially because Mckenna will have her own seat! We are excited!!!!!! Off to go get us ready for this big adventure! Expect pictures around Christmas time!!!
6 comments:
Happy Bday Mckenna! I can't believe how fast it has gone- she's such a big girl! I"m counting down the days until Chandler will sleep for that long, i bet it was glorious! She's such a sweet little girl... and I'm so jealous she gets to go to Europe before i do :)
Have fun on your trip!! Jealous big time, and Brooklyn is jealous of McKenna too! Thats great she slept that long, don't ya just love it! Again have fun, and I bet the food will be great!
what a sleeper! She sounds like such a good baby. I'm so excited for you guys and your trip! You are going to have a blast, and if there is anything you shouldn't worry about it is the food. Everything is amazing over there, you will love it!
yay for birthdays! They are getting so big! Morgan has definately gained weight this last month and now its all smiles and talking and wanting to sit up and walk around like a big girl! Morgan has been sleeping from 10p-8am ish for about a month now, its bliss you will love it! I actually find myself waking up in the middle of then night a lot but she is just in there sucking her thumb lol.
Ok I have been crazy busy this week and so just barely got a chance to call you and you didn't answer! Dang! But don't worry about the food-- you will LOVE it. It is an international city meaning international food. I never even went to a French restaurant when I was there because there were so many options. The Greek food was AWESOME (yummy chicken Gyro with this delicious yogurt and fries inside, ooh, I am drooling!) Also CREPES and HOT CHOCOLATE will be all you need if you aren't interested in anything else... banana and nutella crepes in Paris made me gain all the weight back that I lost from the rest of my backpacking trip! and the hot chocolate is so rich and amazing, especially with a fresh croissant. You can get that on pretty much every corner. Even though it will be tough to find Mexican or something, they will for sure have good Italian, Japanese, Indian, German, etc. And if you do a French restaurant, roast chicken (which most French places will always have) is always a safe bet! It won't be too crazy I am sure you will like it. The hardest thing for me was no ice in my drinks... But I am so jealous and EXCITED for you!! sorry, this is really long! xoxoxox
p.s. be careful not to get off around Blanche on the 2 metro line. Its really naked in that area (moulin rouge = bad idea) love you!
Post a Comment