We have arrived! It is amazing here in France and very cold right now! We have had a crazy day trying to get to our hotel. We thought we had a way to get here by train and then a back-up way of taking a shuttle. From the Disney shuttle we had to get onto the hotel shuttle, well we didn't know that the bus that a nice person pointed us to would be a city bus and not the Marriot shuttle. So, about an hour+ later we were at the second train station, were told that we missed our stop and were told to get off the bus again. Eventually after trying for a taxi and looking at the rest of our options we hoped back onto bus 34 and 16 stops later got on on the RIGHT stop! It was a great experience hangin' out with the locals from Bailly Romainvilliers!!!!
We are so tired, but Mckenna has done AMAZING. She slept for about 5 of the 8 hours on the plane. Jeff and I slept a little on the plane, but we took a long nap after checking in to the hotel. Mckenna is asleep now (it is around 9:30pm France time) and we hope she will sleep for about 7 hours!!!
We are so happy to be here!!! Talk to you all soon!!
7 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that your flight went so well! Have a fun week and I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!
I am excited for you guys to see Europe and for your parents to get to meet your little girl. Have fun, sounds like quite an adventure.
how exciting! you guys are going to have so much fun!
tell jeff that i saw melissa at my husband's graduation! it was so crazy!
I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to see pictures, I am glad McKenna did so well and gets to meet Jeffs parents!
Wow, that post shows the jetlag really well, I think you switched the words on and off in just about every sentence!
Have so much fun!! Thanks for stopping by before you left. I was amazed you were all prepared to leave!
Hmmm...guess my advice to you shouldn't have been about the eclairs, but about taking a taxi! We would have never found our hotel from the train station without one! I'm glad you guys made it to your hotel, though. Have a Merry Christmas and a fabulous rest of your trip!
Post a Comment