Saturday, December 6, 2008

Something Funny!

Jeff and I hung out with his sister and brother in law tonight. It was so fun to play games with them while they had 1/2 of their kiddos gone. We were really hungry on our drive home, so we decided that we would stop at Taco Bell for a quick snack. We pulled up at 11:45pm and ordered. After starting our order the woman said back to us...WE ARE OUT OF BEANS.....Wait WHAT? You are Taco Bell- HOW are YOU out of beans!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha....

So tonight, we had beanless Taco Bell. What an experience!

6 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's hilarious!! When are you guys headed out?

Kelsey said...

That really takes away ATLEAST half of the menu!!

Hannah said...

I see you have replaced me on the late night runs to Taco Bell. I'm jealous and wishing they weren't so long ago. Taco Bell just doesn't taste the same without you. (and I am guessing it especially doesn't taste the same without beans). xo

Caitlin said...

once i went and they were out of all the sauces...ALL of them...mild, hot and fire! how does that happen??

The Fiores said...

Too funny!

amber {and co.} said...

thats awful! Weve been to McDonald's a few times and they've been out of softserve- it amazes me that these fast food chains run out of their staple products! Lame!