We spent Christmas Eve night until this morning at Jana and Chad's house. It was so fun spending time with family, and it makes Christmas more fun when you are around kids! Mckenna slept most of the day, so she didn't really open very many presents. She finished opening them today. She got some really cute toys from Grandma and Grandpa Gall and from the Holmes family. The Holmes family also gave us the Guitar Hero World Tour game (just the game not the instruments). That was a lot of fun to play with their family and we look forward to getting the drums and microphone sometime!
Our trip was fantastic, but I feel like I need a vacation from the vacation :-). We were always on the go! We also took like 400 pictures in Paris and 350 in Spain, so I can't share them all on here. I will make a Picasa web album soon so that who ever is interested in seeing them can! For now I will share a couple of my favorites.
This is Jeff waiting for our shuttle bus after we arrived in Paris
I can't tell right now if this was a good picture of the Eiffel tower, but it is one of many. It was SO pretty at night with this blue lights for Christmas. This is what we did our first full day in Paris. It took us so long to get over the jet lag that we only did on thing that first day.
I know that this picture isn't great and that it doesn't look like much, BUT it is a picture of Mckenna getting her diaper changed in the kings bedroom at Versaille. It is just one of those memories that will we always remember. She was being such a crab that day and we couldn't take her stroller into the palace, so we had to carry her. Other than that the place was BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe how old everything is!
AND the number 1 highlight of our trip...SEEING Grandma and Grandpa Jones!!! Mckenna loved playing with them! She was so happy for them and enjoyed all the attention from FOUR adults! Now we just can't wait to have them closer in April!
4 comments:
Yay, we're so excited to hear all the details of the trip! And see allll the pictures! I was surprised to hear Mckenna did so well during the traveling, I don't know if I would have done that well! Sorry she got sick tho, I bet that was not so fun :( Give her a big kiss for us, and belated Merry Christmas! Love you guys!
it sounds like you guys had so much fun! uncle lynn and aunt kathy look like they're enjoying little mckenna!
Hi,
I would like to book for a shuttle service in Paris .
do you have any recommendations ?
did you book with http://www.paris-airport-shuttle.com
Thanks,
Itsik
I'm glad to hear your trip went so well and we can't wait to hear all your fun stories. We need to get together before school starts again to catch up! I love that last picture of Mckenna with her grandparents...that is a great one!
Post a Comment