So, we have the baby's room painted (mostly), the furniture is in, we put the bedding in the crib, and now I can't wait to finish making it look cute and girly! We choose an amazing color of green for the walls and eventually there will be the adorable tree painted too (once Jeff is done with school...). Then we had to add pink and purple, so we bought this rug at Wal-Mart (it was an amazing deal, if you are looking for a smaller rug you should totally check out Wal-Mart). Now I want to add some pink/butterfly/flowery curtains and a couple of other wall decorations to make the room complete! If you ever see cute and cheap decorations let me know where :-). I have been hunting at Ross for the past couple of weeks, but still nothing amazing!
P.S. If you are in the market for a crib and are on a budget, I would totally recommend the one we bought. It is from walmart.com. They send it for free to the store and it comes in like 3 colors. It is the Storkcraft Rochester crib. It was easy to put together and is SUPER cute!
P.S. If you are in the market for a crib and are on a budget, I would totally recommend the one we bought. It is from walmart.com. They send it for free to the store and it comes in like 3 colors. It is the Storkcraft Rochester crib. It was easy to put together and is SUPER cute!




9 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the nursery! Thanks for the crib tip...believe it or not Kyle still doesn't have a crib. We were going to wait until we get to Texas for that! His bedding is coming in the mail this week...I'm so excited. I love the green!
isn't it so fun getting ready for her to come? tiff did have her baby. i'm not sure when but she posted pics of her on facebook. she's adorable!
Very cute room! I've gotten to decorate a nursery for each of my kids....we were in a different house for each of them! It is definitely my favorite activity before the baby comes. Tori was always in our bed so we often wondered why the heck we even bought her all that stuff!! We learned better with all the others and they spent many long hours in their nurseries.
I can't wait to see Baby Girl's room, it looks adorable! You have already done such a great job with it, im sure she will love it! You also might want to check out Ikea, they have some really cute kids decorations for pretty cheap, I found this way cute canopy and curtains that would go great, i'll email it to ya :)
Cara and Jeff the babies room is way cute.
Oh the room looks good and the crib is cute!! I am totally jealous because right now we are in the middle of moving and trying to get into a house so I can't put anything together!! But her room looks great!!
so cute! i love it all!
You've done a great job with the nursery. It is so cute. It makes her coming even more exciting.
I love the crib and bedding. The room will be so cute.
Post a Comment