Wednesday, July 9, 2008

45 minutes old

She is...

8 lbs

20 inches

Beautiful









17 comments:

Jenni said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations guys...she is too cute! Cara I can't believe you're a mom! You look like you are doing a good job though :) I can't wait to see her!

Tim and Jennifer said...

What a long labor! She is beautiful. Congrats! Can't wait to see her (and hold her) in person. Tell Cara way to go!

Bjarnson Family said...

O my goodness you guy make one beauitful baby. Congrats you two.

Meagan said...

YAY! She is cute... gotta love the little pouty face she has in one of the pics. Congratulations :)

Caitlin said...

Congratulations!!! She is soooo cute and I want to hear more details. Have you picked out a name yet?

Brittny Kimball said...

Oh my goodness, too cute! I am so excited for you guys. Glad to hear everything went well!

Carole said...

I think she looks like a little Jeff!!! Isn't so weird to be holding her and thinking, "So you're the one who's been poking me in the ribs...." Looking at her makes me want to jump back on that plane and see her in person. All of my kids think she is absolutely adorable too!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh, how beautiful. I am so happy for you both.

Love from Grandma Gall

Saundra and Hoby said...

She is so beautiful!! I know I am kind of partial but what can you expect from her Grandma. I am so excited that she is here and that everything went so well. I am looking forward to getting down there to be with all of you.
GREAT JOB!!!

Love,
Mom

amber {and co.} said...

I LOVE HER!!! She and Cara both look beautiful- I am sooooo happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her! CONGRATS!!! :)

Hannah said...

CARA!!! Oh my goodness. CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE A GORGEOUS BABY GIRL! She is really cute. Oh My goodness. I can't believe it!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY! Oh I love you guys! I will have to come visit soon!

Hannah said...

Oh and by the way-- you look AWESOME. Most post labor pics of moms are so bad but you're lookin hot!! Especially after all that work. It sounded like the process was crazy. And whats her name???? Did you pick? OH I can't wait to talk!

Ashleigh said...

Congrats Cara and Jeff! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love you guys so much!! I can not believe that I am an aunt now it is weird but I love it all ready. Hopefully I can get down there soon.

Kyle and Morgan said...

yay she is so gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

Kelsey said...

Congrats!! She looks like the both of you...too cute! Funny how she wieghed the same as Brooklyn did...again congrats!

The Fiores said...

congrats she is beautiful. I cant believe our babies came the same day! It must have been those breakfast cravings I posted about haha